Luke Campbell’s practice focuses on representing physicians, dentists and other health care providers in business transactions and regulatory compliance matters. He has represented health care professionals in forming, maintaining, and selling their clinical practices, real estate investments, ambulatory surgical centers, and other joint ventures.
Mr. Campbell regularly assists clients in structuring transactions to comply with federal anti-kickback and Stark laws, as well as state anti-rebate, self-referral, and corporate practice of medicine laws. He has significant experience in drafting and negotiating operating agreements, asset purchase and sale agreements, management agreements, and employment agreements.
Mr. Campbell is a member in a number of health care professional organizations, including the American Health Lawyers Association, Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys, and the Health Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association, where he serves as an officer on the Executive Committee.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, WA
- Juris Doctor with High Honors, Order of the Coif, 2008
- Pacific Rim Law & Policy Journal, Editorial Board
- University of Washington, School of Business Administration, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, Finance Concentration; Magna Cum Laude, 2003
Professional and Community Activities:
- Health Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association, Executive Committee
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$