Luke Kazmar is an honors graduate of the University of Notre Dame, where he obtained a B.A. degree in economics. Mr. Kazmar undergraduate studies were heavily oriented on fields of finance, statistics and economics. Mr. Kazmar obtained his J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law and was thereafter admitted to the Illinois Bar.
Since 2004, Mr. Kazmar’s practice has been exclusive to divorce and family law cases. Mr. Kazmar routinely litigates against the most preeminent matrimonial advocates/firms in Illinois. The quality of opposing attorneys he faces and the complexity of the cases he targets has enabled Mr. Kazmar to resolve cases with utmost sophistication and proficiency, by way of negotiation or litigation, depending on the case characteristics and client objectives.
Mr. Kazmar represents and opposes a diverse group of individuals as part of his practice—representative litigants include the following:
- Senior Corporate Executives (including CEOs, CFOs, Presidents and Directors) & Corporate Board Members
- Entrepreneurs and Owners of Closely Held Entities
- Medical Doctors (including surgeons, specialists and general practitioners)
- Psychologists and Therapists
- Commodity Traders and Stockbrokers
- Aerospace, Nuclear and Software Engineers
- Computer Programmers and I.T. Professionals
- Educators and Administrators (High School Teachers to University Professors)
- Police Officers
Equally important, Mr. Kazmar takes great pride in representing homemakers who sacrifice their career opportunities for the sake of the children, their spouse and the upkeep of the marital residence.
Rate : $$$