Luke P. Eldridge is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment funds, co-investment vehicles and separately managed accounts, covering numerous sectors and strategies, including debt, energy, growth capital, emerging markets and venture capital funds. Mr. Eldridge’s recent experience includes acting for clients such as The Carlyle Group, EIG Global Energy Partners, Glendon Capital Management, Sequoia Capital and Stone Point Capital.
Mr. Eldridge joined Debevoise in 2014. He received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and a Certificate in Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 2014. Mr. Eldridge was a member of the Order of the Coif and served as a comments editor for the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. He received his B.A. with highest distinction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2011, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Mr. Eldridge is a member of the Bar of the State of New York.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with AIG to position DSA Re as a platform to provide solutions for insurance liabilities globally.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of:
- Carlyle Asia Growth Partners V, a $340 million Asia growth capital fund.
- Carlyle Europe Technology Partners III, a €656 million Europe growth capital/technology fund.
- Carlyle Europe Partners IV, a €3.75 billion Europe buyout fund.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the establishment of its $2 billion credit platform, comprised of multiple fund vehicles and a separately managed account, to make debt investments in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Glendon Capital Management in the formation of Glendon Opportunities Fund II, a $2.5 billion global credit opportunities fund.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$