Luke Ellis is attorney of GJEL Accident Attorneys. He is a past and current selection for California Super Lawyers as well as The Best Lawyers in America. In 2012, he was selected as one of the Top 100 Attorneys Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Ellis was named Lawyer of the Year for 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2018 in Personal Injury, by Best Lawyers of America. In 2014 he was selected as one of the ‘Lions of Litigation’ by Berkeley Law, University of California.
Mr. Ellis has one of the largest personal injury jury trial verdicts on record in Alameda County. He has the largest wrongful death jury verdict in Contra Costa County history. In 2009, he had one of the top 100 verdicts in the nation, and in 2011 one of top 15 personal injury verdicts in California.
In 2013 Mr. Ellis had the largest recovery for an individual against a bus company in California history, and the #1 motor vehicle settlement in California.
- California, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1976
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Alameda-Contra Costa County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- J. D., University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
- B. A., Antioch College (OH)
Rate : $$$