Luke A. Hasskamp is a member of Robins Kaplan LLP’s Business Litigation and Appellate Advocacy and Guidance groups. He primarily focuses his practice on healthcare litigation, and he has particular experience working within the pharmaceutical industry.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Luke was a member of a firm headquartered in New Orleans, where he served on litigation teams for numerous class action, antitrust, and civil RICO cases, including serving as special counsel for the State of Louisiana’s Attorney General.
He has also served as a law clerk in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California (Honorable Manuel L. Real), U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana (Honorable Robert G. James), and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (Honorable Kermit E. Bye).
Luke earned his J.D. from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles and his B.A. from Carleton College in Minnesota.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., (2011)
- Carleton College, B.A, (2003)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota
Rate : $$$$