Luke McCosker is a lawyer in the Houston office of Squire Patton Boggs, where his practice focuses on energy and natural resources. Luke is an experienced projects lawyer, specializing in engineering, procurement and construction law.
He has developed his career in first-rate organizations, working on diverse and highly visible, world-class projects. Luke has contributed to the success of those projects by advising clients on how to maximize opportunities and achieve their goals while managing legal, commercial and regulatory risk.
- Texas, 2017
- England and Wales, 2007
- High Court of Australia, 2001
- Supreme Court of Queensland, 2001
- Queensland University of Technology, LL.M.
- University of Queensland, LL.B.
- University of Queensland, B.S.
Rate : $$$