Luke Roniger focuses his practice on complex civil litigation and international arbitration. He has represented corporate and individual clients in state and federal court and is experienced in all phases of litigation, from pre-trial negotiations, civil and criminal motion practice, fact and expert witness preparation, and post-trial briefing.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Luke worked for an international law firm where he focused on SEC enforcement and investigations, securities litigation, white collar criminal defense, and commercial litigation.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law
- M.P.P., Duke University
- A.B., University of San Diego
- New York
- Austin Bar Association (Construction Dispute Committee)
- Austin Bar Association (International Dispute Committee)
- Austin Bar Association (Oil, Gas, and Mineral Committee)
Rate : $$$