Luther Crull, a shareholder in the Birmingham office, helps his clients to finance, acquire, develop and manage commercial real estate. In addition, he has extensive experience in negotiating intercreditor and other financial arrangements to obtain optimal project financing for his clients.
In particular, Mr. Crull has broad experience representing owners and developers of healthcare properties throughout the country, including Medical Properties Trust, a publicly-traded healthcare REIT based in Birmingham, whom Mr. Crull regularly represents in connection with the acquisition and leaseback of hospital facilities.
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University; J.D., 2002
- University of Alabama, B.S., 1998
ADMISSIONS : Alabama, 2002
- Represented a national health care REIT in the development, acquisition and leaseback of hospital facilities throughout the United States in transactions exceeding $1 billion.
- Advised on the development of a Hyatt Hotel in downtown Birmingham.
- Represented a property management group in the development of a mixed-use condominium in Birmingham.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Alabama State Bar
- Member – Birmingham Bar Association
- Member – Alabama Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Member – National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
Rate : $$$