Lydia Ansari concentrates her practice on commercial and technology transactions, with an emphasis on negotiating and drafting licensing, marketing, distribution, and professional services agreements.
Lydia has experience counseling clients on a range of intellectual property, technology, internet, and commercial law issues.
She also has experience conducting due diligence reviews of intellectual property as a part of major transactions and providing guidance on matters involving trademark, copyright, right of publicity, and trade secrets.
- Associate, Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, 2015-2017
- Rule 9 Extern, Entrepreneurial Law Clinic, Seattle, 2014-2015
- Summer Associate, Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, 2014
- Law Clerk, Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative Inc., Hartford, 2013
- Legal Assistant, Edifecs Inc., Bellevue, 2012
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- Articles Editor, Washington Journal of Law, Technology & Arts
- B.A., Political Science and Law, Societies, and Justice, University of Washington, 2010
Rate : $$$