Lyle Zuckerman is the co-leader of the East Coast employment services practice in our New York office. For over 19 years, he has represented management in all disciplines of labor and employment law.
Mr. Zuckerman defends employment discrimination, class action wage and hour, and breach of contract matters before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, and in arbitrations before FINRA and the AAA.
With respect to traditional labor law, Mr. Zuckerman counsels employers in union avoidance and represents their interests in collective bargaining, grievance arbitrations, NLRB proceedings, and work stoppages.
His experience includes a broad range of companies and organizations, including employers in media & entertainment companies, the financial services industry, schools and colleges, retail establishments, and nonprofit organizations.
- Shareholder, Vedder Price, New York, N.Y., 2009-2014
- Partner, Kauff, McClain & McGuire, New York, N.Y., 2004-2009
- Associate General Counsel, St. John’s University, New York, N.Y., 2003-2004
- Associate, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, New York, N.Y., 2002-2003
- Associate, Kauff, McClain & McGuire, New York, N.Y., 1998-2002
- Associate, Proskauer Rose, New York, N.Y., 1996-1998
- Law Clerk, National Labor Relations Board Division of Judges, New York, N.Y., 1996
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1996
- Fordham Urban Law Journal
- Fordham Moot Court Board
- B.A., Lafayette College, 1993
Rate : $$$