Lyn practices in the areas of estate planning, estate settlement and trust administration. She assists clients with the full range of planning techniques for tax-effective intergenerational and charitable transfers.
She also prepares, and advises those preparing, probate documents, estate tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns as well as represents estates before the IRS and DRS on audit. In addition, Lyn actively administers trusts and advises trustees.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Estate and Business Planning Council of Hartford: Past President
- Planned Giving Group of Connecticut: Former Board Member
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving: Former Chair, Professional Advisory Committee
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1978
- Wellesley College, B.A., 1972
Rate : $$$