Lynda E. Roesch has counseled clients on trademark clearance and registrations. As well, she has prosecuted trademark applications for more than 30 years. Her practice focuses on litigation involving intellectual property at the trial court and appellate levels.
She represents clients in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and tries trademark and copyright infringement and unfair competition actions all over the country. Lynda helped draft federal legislation on dilution and cyber squatting.
She has served as general counsel for the International Trademark Association (INTA). In addition, she served on the Board of Directors and chaired numerous committees (Trademark Office Practices, Legislative Analysis, and Internet) for INTA.
She is listed in Best Lawyers®, Super Lawyers®, and Chambers USA® for intellectual property litigation, primarily trademarks.
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 1979)
- University of Michigan (M.S., 1976)
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., 1975)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Counsel to the International Trademark Association
- Montgomery Arts Commission, Public Art Committee
Rate : $$$$