Lyndey Bryant has represented large and small businesses, officers, and directors in complex civil litigation, arbitration, and administrative proceedings. Through her work, she frequently counsels businesses and individuals regarding enforcement and negotiation of complex employment, non-compete, confidentiality, and trade secret agreements.
In addition, she has represented both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputes related to wealth transfer, including estate, trust, real estate, and closely-held business disputes, the exercise of fiduciary duties by trustees, executors, administrators, guardians, and powers of attorney. In these matters, Lyndey has counseled clients regarding issues of enforcement and modification of estate and trust provisions.
Lyndey is an active member of the United Way of the Midland’s Young Leaders Society, serving as Chair Elect of the organization’s Steering Committee. Lyndey also serves as Secretary of the Furman University Young Alumni Council. Within Adams and Reese, Lyndey serves on the HUGS Committee through which she assists the firm in implementing community service activities in Columbia.
She also gives back to the community through her pro bono legal service. She is a volunteer with the South Carolina Law Answers Program, operated by the South Carolina Bar, which provides access to free legal advice for citizens who have a household income less than 250% of the federal poverty level and who do not have liquid assets exceeding $5,000 in value. She is also involved with the South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center’s Lawyers 4 Vets program, a pro bono legal clinic for veterans.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Furman University, B.A., 2009
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Fifth Circuit Representative to the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, representing all young lawyers in Richland and Kershaw Counties
- Co-Chair of the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division Bar Convention Committee
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel, Trial Academy Graduate 2018
- South Carolina Bar Leadership Academy Graduate 2018
Rate : $$$$