Lynn Schlie is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Baltimore office where she represents businesses in a broad range of commercial, products liability, toxic tort, and premises liability matters. She also defends doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals in medical malpractice cases.
Her practice spans all phases of litigation on behalf of clients nationwide, includes active involvement in investigation and discovery, defending and taking fact and expert depositions, oral arguments and motions practice, mediation and trial.
She has been an integral member of trial teams representing manufacturers and businesses in trials throughout the country, including Maryland, D.C., Virginia, California, New York, New Jersey, and Minnesota. She has first- and second-chaired trials in both state and federal courts.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD (2013)
- Rutgers University, BA, summa cum laude (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
Rate : $$$$