Lynn Sirich is a Member in Dickinson Wright’s Troy office. With over 25 years’ experience in all areas of family and domestic relations law, Lynn skillfully guides her clients through the legal process, always mindful of the fact that she is dealing with emotional and stressful situations.
Her broad range of services includes divorce, complex property settlements, business valuation issues, child and spousal support, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements; annulment and separation matters; custody, parenting time and grand-parenting time issues; guardianships, change of domicile, personal protection orders; Friend of the Court matters, enforcement and post-judgment matters. When disputes end up in the courtroom, Lynn is also a seasoned litigator.
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A., 1988
- Detroit College of Law, J.D., 1992
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association, Chairman, Golf Outing Committee, 2005; 2010; 2015
- Oakland County Bar Foundation, Life Fellow; Secretary, Board of Trustees
- Wayne County Family Law Bar Association, Vice-President 2010-2012; President 2012-2013; 2013-14
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Michigan Inter-Professional Association
Rate : $$$