Lynn F. Chandler advises clients on tax and non-tax planning opportunities available through the development of practical and comprehensive wealth management plans. Her practice includes all aspects of federal, state and local tax planning, and tax controversy; mergers, acquisitions and restructuring of business entities, including business succession, estate and gift tax planning in connection with such transactions.
Lynn’s practice also includes probate and fiduciary litigation involving contested trust and estate proceedings, actions for surcharge of fiduciaries, and the modification, reformation, and termination of irrevocable trusts. Lynn is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the North Carolina State Bar Association.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Creighton University School of Law, 1988
- M.B.A., University of Nebraska, 1982
- B.S.B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1976
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Tax Section and Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Charlotte Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$$