Lynn Geerdes is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare, Medical Malpractice, and Labor & Employment Practices. Ms. Geerdes has successfully defended numerous cases on behalf of hospitals, nursing homes, surgery centers, physicians, nurses, and home health care agencies.
Ms. Geerdes also has extensive experience in both counseling and defending employers in state and federal court in matters involving trade secrets, restrictive covenants, charges of discrimination, Title VII, ADA, ADAAA, FLSA, drug testing, race discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage and hour disputes.
Ms. Geerdes has handled high profile commercial litigation cases including intellectual property cases involving patent and trademark infringement, and trade secrets. She has experience in the areas of antitrust, securities litigation, breach of contract, tortious interference with contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and other business torts. Ms. Geerdes has also litigated complex insurance coverage and products liability cases.
- University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- Drake University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Actuarial Science major, 1990
- State Bar Admissions
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- The Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Defense Research Institute
- Chicago Bar Association
- Kappa Alpha Theta Alumni Association
Rate : $$$$