Lynn Holliday is a Real Estate partner in Seyfarth Shaw’s Atlanta office. Her real estate practice focuses on the development, purchase and sale, and leasing of commercial properties. Her experience includes:
- Development (by acquisition or lease) of over 100 outparcels for branch banking facilities or fast food restaurants. She has in depth knowledge of the issues related to the development and construction of banks, restaurants and drive-through facilities and is skilled and pro-active in the identification of issues that can impede development.
- Development (by acquisition or lease) of over 20 million square feet of industrial space, including distribution warehouses, cross-dock facilities, large trailer parking fields, fulfillment centers and lumber distribution centers.
- Mixed use development, including land condominium issues
- Office, Retail and Industrial Leasing
- Staffing a multi-functional Seyfarth Shaw team that includes not only real estate, but also experts in joint venture agreements, association formation and associated condominium structure, zoning and land use, construction, environmental and bonds for title.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law (1990)
- Member of the Moot Court Board (1987-89)
- Order of the Baristers
- B.S., Emory University (1979)
- B.S., Florida State University (1975)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$