Lynn Loacker focuses her practice on business and finance transactions. She handles mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and a variety of other structured investment transactions, and joint venture arrangements. Lynn represents financial institutions, as well as companies in energy, forest products, and home building and information technology sectors.
Her finance experience covers a range of key finance disciplines: acquisition financing, project finance (both in the energy and sports industries), privately placed and 144A note offerings, asset-based lending, and corporate credit transactions.
As a member of DWT’s Digital Counsel team, Lynn works with a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers representing companies whose business models place them at the intersection of technology and the financial services, media, fashion, or food and beverage industries.
- Member, Executive Committee, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 2013-2016
- Shareholder, Heller Ehrman LLP, New York, N.Y., 1999-2008 – Leadership positions included: Member, Policy Committee, 2008; Member and Chair, Promotion Evaluation Committee, 2005-2008; Chair, Gender Diversity Committee, 2007-2008; Chair, Nominations Committee, 2005-2006
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Cornish College of the Arts National Advisory Council, 2012-present
- Member, Board of Governors, City Center for Music and Drama, Inc., Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, 2009-2013
- Director and Co-Chair, Strategic Planning Committee, New York City Opera Company, 2005-2013
- Board of Advisors, 2004-present; Trustee, 1986-2004 – Seattle Opera Association
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1979
- A.B., Stanford University, 1974
Rate : $$$