Lynn H. Murray is an experienced trial attorney and firm leader who solves high-stakes problems for her clients. In an age where commercial trials are increasingly rare, Lynn has successfully tried many complex matters to verdict and judgment across the country.
She is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an honor extended after careful investigation to those trial lawyers who have mastered the art of advocacy and demonstrated the highest standard of professionalism and civility.
Lynn’s work spans diverse subject matter, including intellectual property, financial services, insurance coverage, contracts, antitrust and class actions.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 1985
- B.S., with high honors, University of Illinois, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$