Lynn Reynolds, shareholder in the Birmingham office, concentrates her practice in commercial lending and real estate. Ms. Reynolds’ experience includes real estate development as well as the leasing, project financing, syndication and sale of real estate; representation of commercial real estate developers in development activities including the development of major retail developments, office buildings, industrial and business parks and apartment projects; representation of commercial real estate developers in connection with acquisitions, assemblages of numerous sites, and financing for development, acquisition, construction and permanent loans; representation of developers and landlords regarding negotiation of anchor leases, and representation of tenants in tenant leases.
Her work also includes the representation of a publicly traded healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) in the development, acquisition and leaseback of hospital facilities throughout the United States in transactions exceeding $4 billion, including due diligence in connection therewith.
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, J.D., 1997
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.A., 1992, magna cum laude
- Alabama, 1997
- U.S. District Courts, Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Alabama State Bar, Board of Bar Examiners (2004 – present)
- Chairman – Real Property, Trust and Probate Section of the Alabama State Bar Association (2002 – 2003, 2013 – present)
- Member – Alabama State Bar
- Member – Birmingham Bar Association
- Member – American Journal of Trial Advocacy
Rate : $$$