Lynn Manolopoulos represents a wide range of industrial, commercial, and individual clients in matters involving environmental state and federal laws and regulations. Her experience includes enforcement defense, environmental compliance counseling, Brownfields redevelopment, permitting, and defense of cost recovery and citizen suit litigation.
Lynn is a chemical engineer whose legal expertise covers a full spectrum of environmental issues, from regulatory and litigation matters and compliance counseling to transactions involving contaminated property refinance and development.
Lynn’s clients include Chevron U.S.A., AT&T, Barbee Mill Co., Panos Properties, Spic n’ Span, T-Mobile, Western Peterbilt, and Metrie.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Washington, 1991
- Alaska, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1991
- M.B.A., California State University, Fullerton, 1998
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Washington, 1984
Rate : $$$$