Lynn Vuketich Luther exclusively concentrates her practice in representing management in labor and employment matters. “I provide employers with efficient, common sense solutions to effectively manage their workforces without burdening business operations.”
Ms. Luther, member, represents employers in federal and state courts, before administrative agencies, and by providing innovative consultation on how companies can best manage their workforces. Ms. Luther has represented clients in many industries, from Fortune 500 companies to small family owned businesses, with a particular focus in the automotive, manufacturing and health care sectors.
Ms. Luther regularly lectures at seminars designed to educate clients and organization members on various aspects of employment law. Managing FMLA leaves, the impact of recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions on the workforce, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act are several topics Ms. Luther has addressed recently.
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2002
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.A., 1998
- U.S. Courts of Appeals:
- Sixth Circuit, 2008
- Eighth Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Courts:
- Northern District of Ohio, 2003
- Eastern District of Michigan, 2011
- Northern District of Illinois, 2012
- Western District of Tennessee, 2013
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
EXPERIENCE : Throughout her legal career, Ms. Luther has:
- Developed common sense employment policies and strategies designed to minimize litigation.
- Advised on employment matters through a company’s life cycle – from the start of a new company through reductions in force and business closures.
- Represented employers on OSHA matters and related safety requirements.
- Represented employers in non-competition and trade secret claims.
When not practicing law, Ms. Luther is involved in the community and the legal profession. She serves on the board of the Greater Southeast Michigan Society for Human Resource Management, the Human Resource Association of Southeast Michigan, St. Kateri Catholic Schools, and the Oregon Economic Development Foundation. Ms. Luther also serves as the chairperson of the employment law committee for the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (OACTA).
Rate : $$$