Lynn Welter Sherman represents businesses, financial institutions, individuals, special servicers of securitized commercial mortgages, creditors, trustees, landlords, debtors, committees and other parties. Lynn navigates these clients through all aspects of Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies, out-of-court workouts, loan modifications and restructurings, foreclosures, collection and enforcement of judgments, enforcement of security interests and creditors’ rights litigation.
Lynn has a fondness for challenging cases that involve multiple parties with overlapping issues and competing interests. Emphasizing an honest, practical, straightforward approach to her practice, Lynn focuses on reaching the best outcome for her client, rather than wasting time and money participating in inconsequential matters that don’t yield a direct benefit to her client.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1983
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1989
- Florida Southern College, B.S., 1980
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Business Law Section of The Florida Bar – Chair of Bankruptcy Judicial Liaison Committee, Former Chair of Bankruptcy/UCC Committee, Former Chair of Communications Committee, and member of Executive Council
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation Florida Network, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$