T. Lynne Eckels has experience in a variety of litigation matters including premises liability, medical malpractice, product and medical device liability, construction law and toxic tort claims.
As a member of numerous trial teams representing Philip Morris USA, Inc. and Lorillard Tobacco Company, Lynne has defended both individual personal injury claims as well as consolidated and class action cases in state and federal courts throughout the country and in Puerto Rico.
Lynne has deep knowledge in developing scientific expert witnesses, including physicians, bio-statisticians, epidemiologists, toxicologists and industrial hygienists.
Lynne speaks frequently on topics relevant to her practice. Her most recent professional speech was on the topic of changing tort laws in Texas on behalf of South Texas College of Law Continuing Legal Education Program.
- J.D., Houston College of Law, 1990
- B.A., University of Houston, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law, Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Houston Bar Association, Interprofessional Relations Physicians Committee; Legislative Committee
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Trial Practice Program, Faculty Member
Rate : $$$