Ms. Lynnette R. Warman’s practice is focused on all aspects of business law, including creditors’ rights, real estate, contract negotiations, privacy issues, general business advice and certain aspects of health law.
She is a seasoned attorney who combines experience in negotiating, litigating and mediating to provide exceptional service to clients in creditors’ rights matters such as commercial lawsuits, insolvency situations and collections.
Recent matters have included mediation, litigation and appellate work in federal courts throughout the country, as well as numerous and varied financial, real estate and commercial transactions. Her practice also includes general advisory services to clients on a multitude of issues.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Nebraska, B.A.
- Hunton & Williams, LLP
- Jenkens & Gilchrist, PC (Head of Business Dept.)
BAR ADMISSION : Texas
- American Bar Association, Business Section, Appellate Section, Litigation Section
- Texas State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Appellate Section, Texas High School Mock Trial
- John C. Ford Inn of Court
- American Bankruptcy College, Fellow
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court, Former Master
- American Bankruptcy Institute (“ABI”), Vice President of Publications, Executive Board of the ABI and head of the Board’s Publication’s Committee, Editor of the
- NACMSW (National Association of Credit Managers affiliate in Irving, Texas), Member and Chairman of the Board
Rate : $$$