Building his real estate practice, M. Adam Kaye focuses his practice on the acquisition, ground-up development, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate across a variety of asset classes, including office, multifamily and student housing, retail, warehouse and mixed-use projects.
Adam invests fully in his clients and always seeks to understand how the contemplated project fits into the big picture. A strong communicator, Adam is a registered mediator with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution.
- Prepares and negotiates ground leases, leases, timeshares and occupancy agreements for multi-campus healthcare systems.
- Represented a healthcare system in the lease of 178,000 square feet of office space, the construction of a new 500-space parking deck next to the office tower and tax incentive bond financing for the project in excess of $100 million.
- Represented a national student housing developer in the ground lease, development and bond financing of a mixed-use student housing project consisting of 257 units (765 bedrooms) and ground-level retail space in Atlanta.
- Represented a healthcare system in an assemblage of 44 lots for a future medical office development in Sandy Springs.
- Resolved more than 200 landlord-tenant disputes as a registered mediator for the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution.
- The Blue Dove Foundation: Founding Board Member
- Council for Quality Growth: Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution: Registered mediator
- Advance Atlanta Coalition
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2017, cum laude, Georgia State University Law Review, Board of Visitors Scholar
- B.A., University of Georgia, cum laude
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$