Alex Roe is an attorney in the Sarasota office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Alex’s practice focuses on corporate, regulatory, transactional and construction matters. Prior to joining the firm, Alex was an intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Middle District of Florida.
Alex graduated first in his class at the University of Florida Levin College of Law and served as a Managing Editor of the Florida Law Review. He also earned a Community Service Certificate of Outstanding Achievement and seven Book Awards.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Florida Law Review, Managing Editor, Tutoring Chair, and Community Service Chair
- Irving Cypen Freshman Award
- DT Smith Outstanding Associate Editor Award given by the Florida Law Review
- W.D. Macdonald Prize for graduating first in class
- Book Awards: Accounting for Lawyers, Appellate Advocacy, Civil Procedure, Evidence, Legal Drafting, Legal Writing, and Secured Transactions
- University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting, Master of Accounting, 2013
- University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting, B.S., Accounting, cum laude, 2013
- Richard E. Darby Fellowship and William E. Crown Family Fellowship for Outstanding Performance in Accounting
Rate : $$$