For more than 35 years, Ann Huckstep has advised companies on cutting-edge issues in health care, real estate and corporate law. Hospitals, medical service companies, physicians and other health care providers rely on her to provide substantive advice on regulatory compliance, certificate of need, accreditation, business transactions, labor matters, antitrust issues, governance issues, strategic planning and more.
In her real estate work, companies rely on Ann’s negotiation skills, strategic planning assistance and her assistance with brokerage, leasing and property management activities. Ann’s corporate clients seek her experience for their strategic, financial and compensation planning.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1978
- University of Mississippi, B.B.A., 1975
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Alabama Hospital Association, Member
- Alabama State Bar Association, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- YMCA of Birmingham – Former Chair, Board of Trustees
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Executive Committee
Rate : $$$