M. Curt Lambert represents his clients in a variety of areas, including patent litigation in chemical and mechanical matters. Prior to entering the practice of law, Curt worked for twelve years as a chemical engineer for specialty and bulk chemical facilities and consulting firms. He is licensed as a Professional Engineer in Louisiana and Ohio.
- Curt was on the litigation team representing Parker in a patent infringement case relating to automotive filters. The jury found in favor of Parker on all issues, including literal infringement, infringement under the doctrine of equivalents, willful infringement, and no invalidity. Parker was awarded its full lost-profits damages as well as enhanced damages and attorneys’ fees. Parker-Hannifin Corporation et al. v. Champion Laboratories, Inc., Civ. No. 07-1375-SJO (N.D. Ohio).
- Again representing Parker in an automotive filter patent infringement case, Curt was on the litigation team that secured for Parker all of its lost-profits damages as well as a reasonable royalty on Champion’s sales made during the Provisional Rights period. Parker Hannifin Corporation et al. v. Champion Laboratories, Inc., Civ. No. 06-2616-PAG (N.D. Ohio).
- Curt was on the litigation team representing defendants Julius Glatz GmbH, LIPtec GmbH, and KneX Worldwide LLC in a patent infringement litigation relating to cigarette paper wrappers. The Commission affirmed the Administrative Law Judge’s finding of no infringement of one patent in suit, and invalidity of the second patent in suit. Certain Reduced Ignition Proclivity Cigarette Paper Wrappers and Products Containing Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-756.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2006, summa cum laude
- North Carolina State University, M.S., 1994
- University of Arkansas, B.S., 1991
Bar Admissions : Delaware, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Rate : $$$$