Katie Mellen is an attorney who practices in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Charleston office in litigation.
- Charleston School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2012)
- College of Charleston, BS, Marine Biology and Psychology (2007)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Business and General Litigation
- Representing manufacturers, retailers, and service providers in disputes involving false advertising, unfair competition, trademark infringement, and other violations of the Lanham Act, including in the context of online affiliate marketing
- Representing businesses in breach of contract cases
- Defending clients against personal injury cases in the context of premises liability, negligent hiring and supervision, and product liability
- Intellectual Property and Internet Law
- Working with manufacturers, online retailers, internet service providers, software companies, and business owners to protect and defend their intellectual property, including trademarks and associated goodwill
- Assisting clients with domain name disputes, including arbitrating domain name disputes under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Externship, The City of Charleston Legal Department (January 2011 – May 2011
- Internship, Judicial Observation and Experience Program Participant, The Honorable Paul W. Garfinkel, Family Court of the Ninth Judicial Circui
- Summer Law Clerk, Charleston law firm (May 2011 – July 2011)
- Accountant’s Assistant, Charleston accounting firm
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney M. Kathleen McTighe Mellen & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Intellectual Property, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
M. Kathleen McTighe Mellen lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are M. Kathleen McTighe Mellen reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on M. Kathleen McTighe Mellen lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates