Maayan Lattin focuses her practice on privacy and data protection-related matters, and advises organizations on domestic and international law and policy concerning the collection and use of personal information and other sensitive data including financial information, criminal history information, health information, and human resources information.
She helps conduct privacy impact assessments, and advises clients on privacy best practices. Maayan has worked with a range of entities from telecommunications carriers and broadband providers to technology and internet companies on transactional and regulatory matters.
She has advised companies on a variety of privacy laws and regulations, reviewed and prepared privacy and record retention policies, developed internal privacy compliance programs, and conducted employee privacy training.
Maayan has experience working on student and child online privacy issues; internet and mobile advertising matters; privacy considerations for background screeners and employers; and a wide variety of emerging privacy issues involving biometric data, mobile health applications, and payment processing systems.
- Associate, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP, Washington, D.C., 2015-2018
- Associate, Cinnamon Mueller LLC, Washington, D.C., 2014-2015
- Policy Counsel, Future of Privacy Forum, Washington, D.C., 2014
- Legal Fellow, U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, D.C., 2014
- Law Clerk/Staff Attorney, U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, Philadelphia, 2012-2013
Professional & Community Activities:
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- NextGen Leadership Circle, Anti-Defamation League, 2016-present
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2012, cum laude
- Hofstra Law Review, Staff Member
- International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team
- B.A., Political Science, University of Delaware, 2008, cum laude
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- Legal Essay Award Winner
- University of Haifa
- American Jewish League Scholars Award
- Greenbaum Scholarship
Rate : $$$$