Mack Watson is an associate on the capital finance and real estate team. He focuses his practice on commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and dispositions, financing and joint ventures.
- Represented a privately held national amusement park owner and operator in its issuance of preferred equity securities to a private investment fund and related share repurchase.
- Represented a family-owned European real estate investment company in the acquisition of, and related assumption of senior mortgage financing on, a Class A office building in Washington, DC.
- Represented a joint venture capital investment partner in connection with the preferred equity facility investment for the acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties throughout the Midwestern United States.
- Represented the development sponsor in its joint venture acquisition and related mortgage financing of three parcels of vacant land to be developed into state-of-the-art logistics facilities in Stockton, California.
- Represented a real estate development firm in the acquisition, equity and senior mortgage financing of an apartment complex in Los Angeles, California.
- JD, University of Notre Dame Law School, Submissions Editor, Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy, 2016
- BS, Indiana University, 2013
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
Rate : $$$$