Mackenzie Martin is based in the Dallas office of Baker & McKenzie and previously worked for the Taipei, Hong Kong, and Shanghai offices. Ms. Martin speaks Chinese and has a background in electrical engineering. Ms. Martin’s practice focuses on intellectual property, with an emphasis on patent litigation and counseling.
Ms. Martin’s practice focuses on litigating complex patent infringement and other intellectual property disputes, including cross-border litigation. Ms. Martin represents clients at all stages of litigation and arbitration. Ms. Martin also handles administrative hearings and trials before the International Trade Commission and United States Patent and Trademark Office Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Ms. Martin also prepares and prosecutes patents in the US and various foreign countries, and she has experience working with clients and inventors during all stages of patent prosecution. Ms. Martin also advises clients regarding freedom-to-operate decisions and provides infringement and invalidity opinions and advice. Ms. Martin also has experience with technology agreements, including intellectual property licensing agreements.
Ms. Martin also has experience handling China-related intellectual property matters, including trademark disputes, patent portfolio advising and patent disputes, IP and technology agreements, and anti-monopoly law as it pertains to IP rights.
Ms. Martin has experience in a variety of technical fields, including software, networks, communication systems, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices, computer memory technology, optics, stereographics, LEDs, solar cells, medical devices, financial systems, and display technology.
- Fudan University (2008)
- Washington University (J.D.) (2008)
- Nanjing University (2005)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas~United States (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas~United States (2013)
- Texas~United States (2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court – Associate (2013-2015); Barrister (present)
- State Bar of Texas – Member (2008-present)
- American Bar Association – Member (2008-present)
- Dallas Bar Association – Member (2008-present)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – Member
Rate : $$$