Maddy Dwertman works at Baker Botts LLP. Maddy represents clients at the trial and appellate level in a broad range of complex litigation matters.
- Representation of an SEC receiver in numerous litigation matters, including matters at the trial and appellate levels, arising out of a securities fraud
- Representation of a multinational corporation in Texas appellate court in wrongful death suit
- Representation of a national retailer in Texas appellate court in personal injury suit
- Representation of a multinational corporation in Texas trial and appellate courts in personal injury suit
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law 2014
- B.A., Brown University 2005
Admission & Affiliations :
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin LGBT Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Maddy Dwertman & Baker Botts LLP can handle?
Baker Botts LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Personal Injury, Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker Botts LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker Botts LLP?
Maddy Dwertman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Maddy Dwertman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Maddy Dwertman lawyer profile listing.
The Platta Law Firm
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys
Trial Pro, P.A.
David Aylor Law Offices
Loc T. Dang
Dang Law Group
Younglove Law Group
Baumgartner Law Firm
Cofer & Connelly, PLLC
Crockett Law Group
EAccidents Personal Injury Lawyer