Mrs. Madelin D’Arce is responsible for work in the Firm’s commercial litigation, community association and real estate practices. She handles lawsuits at the trial, post-judgment, and appellate levels for commercial, business, real estate, and construction matters, including complex disputes, as well as prosecutes and defends individuals and businesses for claims that include breach of contract, conversion, fraud, and other business torts.
Mrs. D’Arce counsels clients concerning landlord/tenant disputes in addition to commercial and residential evictions. She is also responsible for advising and representing individuals and businesses with the purchase and sale of businesses and real estate.
Mrs. D’Arce considers her greatest professional accomplishments to have been helping a single mother regain the title to her home after being a victim of fraud, being honored as a member of the 2015 Class of Leaders in the Law by the Florida Association for Women Lawyers and presenting an oral argument before the Third District Court of Appeal.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Florida International University, Honors College, B.A., 2005, Magna Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar, 2008
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar 11th Circuit Grievance Committee “I”, Attorney Member, 2014 – present
- Hispanic National Bar Association, 2015
- The Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court, 2015
- Coral Gables Bar Association, 2014
- Dade County Bar Association, 2008 – present
- Board of Directors, 2010 – 2015
- Miami Senior High School Law and Public Affairs Magnet Advisory Board, Chairperson, 2014 – present
- Miami-Dade County Youth Commission Inaugural Women’s Leadership Conference; Moderator for Panel on Law, Public Safety and Community Service, 2014
- Florida International University Alumni Association, Chapter Development Committee, 2013
- Miami-Dade Community Action Agency, Board Member, 2010 – 2012
Rate : $$$