Madie Gustafson represents clients in the cable and telecommunication industries in regulatory matters, including comprehensive franchise assistance, negotiations of cable and telecommunication franchises, transfers, renewals and compliance and rights of way matters.
Madie was formerly the senior vice president for Franchising and Local Government Affairs at AT&T Broadband and Tele-Communications, Inc., and served as general counsel for United Artists Cable Systems, Inc. and corporate counsel for United Cable Television Corporation.
Madie is a frequent speaker on legal and system operation issues and regularly provides client training on various cable and communications-related topics, including franchise renewal and transfers, negotiations, conflict resolution, drafting, and problem solving skills.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Denver Bar Association
- Member, Women in Cable & Telecommunications
- Former faculty member, seminars on the Cable Act, Practising Law Institute
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law, 1981
- M.A., Communications, University of Denver, 1972
- B.S., Communications, English, Northwestern University, 1971
Rate : $$$