Madison Amons’s practice includes a broad range of commercial real estate and banking/finance transactions. Madison’s experience includes the representation of buyers, sellers and developers of commercial real estate, landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing transactions and lenders and borrowers in secured lending transactions.
She has represented various lenders and borrowers in real estate financing, including constructions loans and acquisition loans throughout the United States.
Madison was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Lynn N. Hughes and the Honorable David R. Jones.
- Represented a real estate company in a $90 million recapitalization of a 12 property portfolio of industrial assets in the Midwest, including joint venture documentation with a new equity partner and $100 million re-financing of a portion of the properties.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in the acquisition of the lessee’s interest in certain ground leases in the CBD of Denver, development of a 600,000 square foot office building and related $190 million financing.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in the $168 million refinancing of a newly constructed 280-unit multi-family complex in Manhattan.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in a $32 million refinancing of a newly constructed multi-family complex in Houston, Texas.
- Represented a real estate company in a recapitalization of a 6 property portfolio of industrial assets in the Midwest and related $70 million term loan.
- Represented the administrative agent in the creation of a senior secured multicurrency revolving credit facility.
- Represented a commercial real estate developer in multiple joint ventures to acquire and develop mixed-use office and retail properties in the greater Houston area, including financings associated therewith.
- JD, University of Houston Law Center, Houston Law Review, Articles Editor, 2016
- BA, Oklahoma State University, summa cum laude, 2012
Rate : $$$$