Madison Arent is a litigation associate who represents a variety of clients in complex government investigations, commercial and mass tort litigation, and white-collar defense.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Cornell University, B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of a major pharmaceutical distributor in lawsuits brought by municipal and county governments alleging that the company contributed to widespread opioid addiction.
- Representation of a television station group owner regarding Department of Justice regulatory clearance for its acquisition of broadcast television stations.
- Representation of an industrial minerals company in obtaining clearance from Department of Justice in merger review.
Pro Bono : Representation of Central American children seeking asylum and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.
Previous Experience : United States District Court for the District of Columbia, The Honorable Beryl A. Howell, Chief Judge, Judicial Extern (2014)
Rate : $$$