Magdalena Faust’s practice focuses on corporate U.S. immigration, including nonimmigrant visas, immigrant visas, labor certification (PERM), adjustment of status, citizenship and I-9 compliance. She represents multinational corporate clients, including IT consulting and manufacturing companies.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Magdalena gained experience with business, individual and family-based immigration matters with a boutique immigration law firm in Chicago. Also, during law school, Magdalena worked as an immigration paralegal at a Chicago law firm.
Magdalena speaks English and Polish.
- Successfully responded to USCIS requests for additional evidence regarding EB-1 multinational manager petitions
- Prepared memoranda and executive summaries detailing potential issues and risks relative to particular cases
- Prepared clients and accompanied them for adjustment of status and naturalization interviews at the USCIS
- Prepared foreign nationals for visa interviews at U.S. consulate posts internationally
- Prepared a variety of waiver petitions and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) applications
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law | J.D., 2012
- Loyola University Chicago | B.A., 2007, Magna cum laude
Bar Admissions: Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Committee Member, New Member Division, American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2013-2014
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Chair, Chicago Bar Association’s Young Lawyer Section, Immigration and Nationality Committee, 2013-2014
Rate : $$$$