Maggie Cass represents clients in commercial litigation, including breach of contract, insurance bad faith, non-compete, trade secret and securities matters. Maggie has represented clients in court and in arbitration and has experience in all stages of litigation.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Maggie was a litigation associate with an international law firm in Chicago. Before her legal career, Maggie was a mediator in the Office of Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley and a legislative aide to Massachusetts State Senator Rob O’Leary.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, Northwestern Journal of Law and Social Policy (2011)
- Brown University, B.A. in History (2005)
Bar Admissions :
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Civic Activities :
- Association of Corporate Growth — Denver’s Leadership 20, Class of 2017
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association — Policy Committee
- Legal Assistance Foundation — Young Professionals Board, Executive Committee
Rate : $$$