Majda Muhic is an intellectual property attorney. She focuses her practice on all areas of intellectual property law, including patent, trademark and copyright. Majda helps clients navigate a wide range of intellectual property issues under both federal and state law.
Her practice focuses primarily on intellectual property litigation and related strategic counseling. She has counseled clients in proceedings in federal district and appellate courts as well as before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
Majda’s experience covers a variety of industries and technologies, including pharmaceuticals, consumer products and electronics, and motorized winches. In addition to patent litigation, she has successfully counseled clients in trademark, trade dress, trade secret and copyright infringement matters.
Representative Matters :
- Counseling a plaintiff gourmet candymaker in trade dress, trademark, copyright and design patent infringement litigation.
- Counseling a plaintiff health institution in pharmaceutical patent infringement litigation and subsequent appeals.
- Advising a plaintiff e-cigarette retailer in a trademark dispute regarding infringement of product trademarks.
- Counseled a respondent distribution and record label company in a trademark cancellation proceeding before TTAB.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Contributor, Federal Circuit Review
- Contributor, Georgia State Law Clinical Programs Blog
Professional Experience :
- Legal Intern, Cox Communications, 2015
- Senior Researcher/Editor, Urbanus Research Bureau, China/Hong Kong, 2013-2014
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, with honors, 2017,
- Stanford University, B.A., 2004
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Georgia State Courts
- Georgia Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$