Originally from the Beaumont area, Malachi Daws is familiar with the heritage of Southeast Texas. He is dedicated to providing the people of this community with personalized legal care and advocacy.
Malachi has seen how the momentary actions of others can bring about consequences that forever change the lives of those injured and their families. Many times, these injuries leave behind more than physical scars, often causing mental anguish and emotional heartache. He is committed to helping his clients repair all aspects of their lives touched by personal tragedy.
Malachi has tried multiple cases resulting in multi-million dollar jury verdicts, including a verdict of $10.2 million dollars in 2016. His ability to personally relate to jurors has helped in his success. He has a proven ability of reducing complex issues into easy-to-understand concepts at trial. His personal appeal, trial innovation, and preparedness are hallmarks of his success.
He has also handled all types of family law cases throughout Southeast Texas. Matters of divorce, custody, support, adoption, enforcement, modification, and termination of rights are serious and sensitive matters.
Family law matters are not cookie-cutter legal issues. They require an attorney capable of representing people who are in a range of circumstances, whether they are in agreement, hotly contested disagreement, and all ranges in-between. Malachi will customize his representation to fit the specific circumstances and needs of each individual client.
Malachi earned a BBA in Finance from Lamar University. He earned his law degree from Texas Tech School of Law where he graduated summa cum laude and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. During law school, he was honored with numerous academic awards and scholarships and was a member of TTU Law’s National Mock Trial Team.
Malachi is the father of three wonderful daughters and lives in Beaumont with his wife, Andrea.
- Texas Tech School of Law – JD
- Lamar University – BBA in Finance
- State of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Top 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 – Civil Plaintiff (2016, 2017)
- Young Professional Association Top 40 Under 40 (2015)
- Texas Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Tech Alumni Association
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- A+ Rated – Better Buisniess Bureau (BBB)
- Beaumont Chamber Of Commerce
- Vidor Chamber Of Commerce
Rate : $$$