Malcolm Wheeler is a Family, General Practice, Real Estate, Business, Estate Planning attorney and has been licensed for 52 years. This attorney works in Birmingham, AL and went to University of Alabama School of Law.
- Born & raised in Birmingham, Alabama (1943)
- Graduate of Banks High School (1961)
- Graduate of Birmingham Southern College (BA, 1965)
- Graduate University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 1966)
- Practitioner of law for over 45 years.
- Member of Birmingham, State, and Federal Bar Assocations.
- Author of various articles in Birmingham Bar Bulletin.
- Professor, Birmingham School of Law (5 years).
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Malcolm Wayne Wheeler & M.Wayne Wheeler, P.C. can handle?
M.Wayne Wheeler, P.C. can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Family, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is M.Wayne Wheeler, P.C. located?
How much would it cost to hire M.Wayne Wheeler, P.C.?
Malcolm Wayne Wheeler lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Malcolm Wayne Wheeler reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Malcolm Wayne Wheeler lawyer profile listing.
Công ty TNHH TVDT Luật VN
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC