Malerie Ma Roddy practices civil litigation and defends clients against class action claims. She counsels clients in the juvenile products, food and beverage, automotive, and consumer home goods industries.
Working on cases throughout the country in state and federal court, Malerie’s broad experience includes multidistrict civil litigation and governmental investigations. She also advises clients at all stages of product development and sales.
A food law enthusiast, Malerie enjoys writing about the latest industry trends for the firm’s blogs and other publications. Before joining Schiff Hardin, Malerie was a litigation associate in the New York office of an international law firm.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Virginia, B.A., 2010
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$