Malise (Mary) K. Dennard is a partner in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Coverage Practice. She has over 30 years of experience handling all aspects of litigation and insurance coverage matters involving a wide variety of cases.
Her practice is focused on providing advice on insurance coverage issues and handling maritime, transportation, energy, general liability, and property damage cases in state and federal courts on behalf of London and domestic insurers and their insureds.
Ms. Dennard received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia in 1984 and a Juris Doctor from Tulane Law School in 1987. She is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Louisiana and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Tulane Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1987
- The University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts in French, 1984
- State Bar Admissions, Louisiana
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
Rate : $$$