Mallory Snipes is a member of the International Commercial Practice Group and the Data Privacy and Technology, and International Trade Compliance Sub-Practice Groups in the Firm’s Chicago office.
She regularly advises multinational companies on regulatory and transactional issues, including cross-border data transfers, data security, information technology, export and import control compliance, and other international commercial matters in the US and abroad.
She also advises on cross-border agreements, foreign commercial laws and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and helps companies conduct audits and structure compliance programs.
Ms. Snipes assists multinational companies in trade compliance matters, particularly concerning export and import regulations, authorization requirements, trade sanctions and other trade controls. She also advises on cross-border agreements, foreign commercial laws and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and helps companies conduct audits and structure compliance programs.
Additionally, Ms. Snipes works on voluntary disclosure filings and government-initiated enforcement actions in relation to the Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations and other US customs laws.
- University of London (LL.M. International Business Law) (2015)
- Saint Louis University (J.D. International & Comparative Law Concentration) (2012)
- University of Bern (Exchange) (2011)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A.) (2009)
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- California~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – International Law Section
Rate : $$$