Manuel Flores is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers’ Compensation Practice. Mr. Flores’ focus is in the area of workers’ compensation law. Mr. Flores’ practice includes the following :
- Representation of insurance carriers and employers in proceedings before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board throughout the state of California.
- Adjudication of cases up to and including trials before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB)
- Involvement in all aspects of discovery, including but not limited to taking depositions of injured workers, drafting of medical-legal interrogatories to medical experts, and cross-examination of medical experts.
- Representation of employers in matters involving discrimination under Labor Code Section 132(a) and Serious and Willful Misconduct (Labor Code Section 4553)
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2002
- University of California, Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Arts, 1994
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Section of the State Bar of California
Rate : $$$