Manuel Negron is a senior attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation Practice Group. Manuel has extensive experience defending personal injury protection lawsuits for numerous insurance carriers in Florida, as well as assisting insurers with pre-suit investigation/handling of claims and conducting examinations under oath.
Manuel has successfully defended suits based on lack of coverage, material misrepresentation, fraud, payment, and failure to comply with applicable Small Claims Rules or the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure.
Prior to focusing in personal injury protection, Manuel’s civil litigation experience included premises liability, construction defect, commercial and residential property insurance defense, homeowners’ association disputes and first and third party insurance defense.
- Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Editor, Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law
- Recipient of Beasley Scholarship for academic excellence; Albert M. Cohen Memorial Award for contributions to the Student Bar; and Ethan Allen Doty Scholarship for contributions to the law school community
- Treasurer and Class Senator, Student Bar Association
- Yale University, B.A., Comparative Literature, 1999
- Director, Ex!t Players Improvisational Comedy Troupe
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Best Buddies International, Citizen Buddies programs
- Yale Latino Alumni Association
- SAVE Action PAC, Young Guardian
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$