Marc Johannsen is admitted to practice in Minnesota state and federal courts, Wisconsin state court. Marc Johannsen concentrates his practice in the area of family law and leads the firm’s family practice group.
He routinely handles divorce/dissolution of marriage and separation proceedings, business valuation issues, custody disputes, parenting time, establishment and enforcement of child support and spousal maintenance, alternative dispute resolution and mediation, domestic abuse hearings, antenuptial agreements, paternity actions, adoption, grandparent rights, post-trial motions and tax aspects of divorce. Marc practices family law in both Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Before joining Lommen Abdo, Mr. Johannsen served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Doris Ohlsen Huspeni of the Minnesota Court of Appeals and the Honorable Dolores C. Orey of the Hennepin County District Court. Having worked in both the trial and appellate courts, he brings practical knowledge to the litigation process.
- Carroll College, B.S., magna cum laude, 1986
- University of Minnesota, J.D., cum laude, 1989
- Minnesota, 1989
- Wisconsin, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1990
- Vadnais Heights Mayor 2011 – 2016; Acting Mayor, 1998 – 2011; City Council, 1994 – 2011
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$